- Lead and develop the company's business planning and strategic direction.
- Cultivate the company's organizational culture and establish the corporate brand image.
- Optimize the company's resources to support the company's growth strategy.
- Participate in board-level decision-making, implement management directives, and deliver regular reports.
|President, General Management
- Lead and implement the Advantech Group's global finance and tax strategy.
- Utilize business intelligence to provide global operational analysis and transparent management reports for business strategy development.
- Establish corporate governance to fulfil the company's corporate responsibility and protect the rights and interests of shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Participate in board meetings and provide regular reports on the group's financial performance.
- Lead the EIoT business group; develop operational objectives, strategies, and budgets; and manage the business units to achieve operational objectives.
- Lead the Global EIoT sector in identifying and implementing marketing strategies.
- Participate in board meetings and report on the EIoT operational strategy and performance.
- Lead the IIoT business group in developing operational objectives, strateiesy, and budgets, while also managing the business units to achieve operational objectives.
- Lead the Global IIoT sector in identifying and implementing marketing strategies.
- Participate in board meetings and report on the IIoT operational strategy and performance.
- Develop and implement the Advantech Group's talent strategy.
- Manage the company’s human resources, enhance talent development, and build a Lita enterprise.
- Develop the company’s human resource policy and strategies for talent recruitment, cultivation, and retention.
- Manage employee relations to cultivate the company’s culture and, with the establishment of citizenship activities, foster corporate social responsibility and realize the ideals of the Lita concept.
- Control the corporate budget, establish accounting systems, prepare financial statements, and manage financial investments and tax planning.
- Prepare and analyze the company’s domestic and global financial statements.