8" Medical - Grade Tablet 8" Medical - Grade Tablet
- Certificated with latest medical standard : IEC60601-1
- AIM Dock 16-pin Pogo connector support Cradle & Docking peripherals : VESA Dock & stand, Multi tablet & battery charging station.
- AIM Extension 14-pin Pogo connector support Extension Modules for 1D/2D Barcode scanner with 20 & 70 degree design, LAN COM, MSR.
- Device support Windows 10 IoT Enterprise & Android 6.0 dual OS
- Camera module supports up to 13MP auto focus with LED flash.
- Comprehensive communication technologies including 3G/4G, WLAN, BT, NFC, GPS and HDMI output.
- IP65 water and dust protection/ 4ft drop compliant.
- Supports glove mode and stylus with palm detection to expand usability.
- Equipped Gorilla® Glass 3, Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint, Direct Bonded Touch Panel against scratch.
- Medical-Grade 8" 1920 x 1200 IPS Panel with 400 nits brightness and MTBF up to 12,000 hours.
- Built in Intel® Atom™ processor with dual OS platform. (Windows / Android)
Advantech's AIM-55 is a medical-grade tablet that features a stylish appearance and advanced computing technologies to provide a superior device for mobile computing in healthcare environments. Designed to streamline hospital workflows and improve patient care, AIM-55 functionalities can be easily expanded with the addition of diverse extension modules, such as a barcode scanner, magnetic stripe reader, smart card reader, and RJ45 connector, according to specific application requirements.